VP, Equity Advisory, Private Banking
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- To provide the latest market research and company updates and timely trades execution to Treasures Private Client (TPC) and Private Banking (PB) clients.
- Executes client's order correctly and timely; and provides trade confirmation either verbally or via email.
- Manage clients' portfolio, update client daily on research analysis, market updates and company information.
- Provide support to TPC and PB RMs in Equity Investment Advisory.
- Build strong rapport with clients and activate clients in Active Equity Trading.
- Daily reconciling on trade done by clients and verification with counterparty like GS Trade book or DBSV etc.
- Perform administration duties and projects where required.
- Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting with minimum 7-9 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Additional certification such as CMFAS and CACS is preferred
- Team player with good organizational and communication skills
- Good customer orientation
- Understanding and observance of control, risk and banking regulations
- Equity knowledge in SG/HK/US/CA markets will be an advantage
- Banking knowledge of processes and equity products preferred