VP, Executive Recruiter
We are seeking an Executive Recruiter to join the team to partner with our hiring managers in building our pipeline of talents and next generation of leaders. Together with the hiring manages, you will co-create a consistent and positive interview presence for candidates. You are also expected to develop good working knowledge of the business and be able to provide right sourcing solutions to their business needs.
The core responsibilities are:
- Provide advisory and manage talent pipeline to meet the needs of the business units;
- Take responsibility of end-to-end spectrum of hiring activities including sourcing, screening, interviewing, preparing salary proposals and onboarding.
- Develop an effective working partnership with hiring managers to co-create a consistent and positive interview presence for candidates whether or not they become employees;
- Present impartial views and manage the expectations of hiring managers and candidates;
- Adopt a broader view of what is happening in the wider business and help brand OCBC to potential employees of the Bank.
- Acquire deep knowledge of what job seekers in specific niche markets are looking for and provide superior service and sound hiring advice to hiring managers
- Provide insights on hiring plans, market demands and to provide viable hiring solutions
- Meet the resourcing dashboard measurements on quantity, quality and timeliness measurement
- Support HR marketing efforts to sustain a strong employer brand.
- University degree with at least 15 years working experience, and preference is given to those with experience in recruiting, especially for technology hiring
- Sound working knowledge of banking roles is an advantage
- Independent, self-motivated, with strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Candidates from external search agencies are welcome to apply
- Collaborative team player, adaptive and resilience to changes in the hiring landscape.