- Permanent, Full time
VP Financial Compliance
- Full time
- 20 Jun 19
VP Financial Compliance
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC's purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a VP, Financial Compliance
- Manages the implementation of finance projects and participation in testing of bank system enhancements that impact regulatory reporting.
- Liaises and manages internal customers on feedback required for regulatory reporting.
- Provides advice and support to internal customers on accounting related matters.
- Drives forward enhancement and process improvement with regard to regulatory reporting.
- Manages operational risk, including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting.
- Manages internal process within the team
- The role holder must have a strong knowledge of accounting and banking products so as to ensure that appropriate accounting policies and treatments are adopted.
- The role holder must be able to work with and engage a diverse group of internal customers and stakeholders, including regional colleagues.
- The role holder must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- The jobholder is responsible for managing the regulatory requirements.
- The job holder must also possess strong organization skills, communication and technical expertise in both regulatory reporting and change management.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.