VP, Fixed Income Credit Analyst - Product Solutions, Wealth Management
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalized banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Perform in-depth fundamental credit research to develop fixed income investment ideas in the form of new issue recommendations, tactical idea reports and desk sector reports. This would involve understanding company business models, capital structures and industry dynamics, creating and maintaining financial models and relative value analysis.
- Work closely with Fixed Income Advisors, Investment Counsellors and Relationship Managers to provide regular credit market updates, construction of bond model portfolios and fixed income cash product advisory to clients.
- Part of a regional function, the analyst's credit research will be for the benefit of both North and South Asia businesses.
- Deep understanding of credit analysis, with work experience in asset management, sell-side/buy-side credit research, credit rating agencies or private banks
- Good understanding of fixed income markets, including understanding of market technicals and knowledge of selling and regulatory requirements
- Good track record of product advisory in specialized products and creation of investment strategies
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to coach, support, and work as team with marketing staff and other product arms of the bank in achieving sales target
- Ability to listen and understand client's investment requirements and risk appetite
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.