The role sits within the Divisional Office and will work alongside to support new business implementation and digital transformation initiatives Responsibilities
The candidate will assist Head, Strategic Planning & MIS in the following areas:-
- To support GT group-wide in the Bank's annual planning submissions (example, Operational Planning (OP), ICAAP (Internal Capital Adequacy & Assessment Process) for MAS, 3-Year Plan.)
- To provide to GT Management, internal MIS monthly reporting and MIS RWA with proper attributions to GT by country, GT department/location and GT desk
- To coordinate Tax Risk Management reporting compliance for GT.
- To implement an effective financial tracking of the various expense capture with GL reconciliation to ensure accountability.
- To participate in GFCA (Group Finance & Control Advisory) projects relating to accounting policy change, MIS specific tasks, GL/MIS systems upgrades where appropriate.
- To assist in other MIS reporting requirements relating to GT.
- Finance related Degree with at least 8 years' working experience in Treasury budgetary planning and financial reporting, MIS reporting and expense management monitoring.
- Sound knowledge of accounting and finance, and regulatory requirements within the banking industry
- Results oriented, analytical, committed, reliable, a team player and able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications Excel and PowerPoint