VP, Head of Human Resources (DBS Dubai Branch)
Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people.
• Responsible for the effective day-to-day operations of the full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Learning and Talent Development, Employee Relations & engagements, Compensation and Benefits, HR Service Delivery and Payroll.
• Engage and proactively partner the line managers in understanding their business needs and provide strategic advice and initiatives to achieve the business goals
• Provide the strategic interface to senior managers / stakeholders through the provision of high-quality guidance and support in developing and progressing people management solutions to achieve business objectives
• Drive and support the development and delivery of cultural change plans and interventions
• Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices, provide advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimize Risk and financial exposure
• Work in partnership with Group Human Resources to ensure alignment, coordination in project / policy development and the enhancement of information provision and services to employees Requirements
• Being conversant with the full spectrum of human resource functions
• Experience in technology or start-up environment will be an advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good project management experience
• Confident HR business partner and generalist with the ability to build and maintain constant rapport with the business at a strategic level and be hands-on when required
• Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.