VP, Lead Full Stack Developer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- New stack developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Ensure team develops well designed, efficient and testable code
- Banking business domain;
- Provides expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design artefacts.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Responsible for the change in delivery and deployment strategy for all applications to a total replacement for applications at the end of their technology or functionality lifecycle.
- Provide technical input during the business development life cycle.
- Participate in experimentation to assess new solution/application paths.
- Identify challenges to help the development of formalized solution methodologies.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources. Collaborate to provision estimates, develop overall implementation solution/application plan, and serve as a lead as required, to implement the installation, customization, and integration efforts.
- Actively contribute to the quality assurance for services within the solution/application area.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Experience and proficiency in using Linux/bash shell.
- Using and deploying to cloud platforms.
- Experience in cloud native development.
- Experience in micro services patterns and deployments.
- Knowledge or experience with Kotlin, Golang and/or Rust.
- Experience in using code quality tools like SonarQube.
- Experience in developing high performance and high capacity services.
- Desired to have familiarity with most of our tech stack: Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Junit / Mockito, Karate / Gherkin, MariaDB, Kafka / Avro, git, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jenkins
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.