VP, Lead Scrum Master,Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Project Planning, delivery and implementation
- Work directly with users or Product Owners to understand Project Concept, objectives and project approach
- To document Project Plan as per IT Project Management process
- Work closely with stakeholders to define project scope and objectives, creates and maintains a project plan with resource estimation, time and budget requirements and establishing deadlines
- Provide regular updates and communications to senior management on progress, challenges, etc.
- To train, develop and manage project team members in a conducive team environment and following the Agile practice
- To guide the project team and monitor the project daily with attention to resources, time, budget and quality
- Manage project scope and ensures adherence to the project plan
- Monitor and track milestones of all phases of the project
- Manage & deliver project changes requests
- Work closely with the Solutions Architect and Development Lead to ensure future scalable, robust & re-usable solutions are designed and delivered for project
- Work with Business Users & Development team on the Design & Solution
- Focus on process automation such as testing, migration reconciliation, business processes, etc.
- Plan and deliver designs which are based on new technologies stack frame-works with advanced integration capability to Go-Digital
- To negotiate and manage outsourcing vendors and ensure timely delivery of their deliverables
- Resolve conflicts amicably and create a positive working team environment
- Leads the implementation of projects in accordance with the bank's policies and requirements
- Prepare and execute, implementation management plan with a military style structure/organization - minute by minute accuracy
- Preferably minimum 10 ~ 15 years of experience in Bank Application delivery.
- Strong Communication skills to communicate with operations and business effectively.
- Emotionally resilient with good negotiation skills
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Possesses positive attitude with dedication and commitment towards work.
- Good team player who collaborates with others to achieve a common goal
- Strong accountability, responsible, and dependable
- Consulting experience with good presentation skills is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.