Are you an experienced Network Security professional with extensive designing and implementation experience? If you are passionate about Network Security, and looking to beef up the Network Security environment of a regional bank, this VP Network Security Engineer position with a regional bank may just be the role for you!
As VP Network Security Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing daily support for Network Security matters
- Working closely with the Security Architecture team to decide on the direction for the Network Security architecture roadmap
- Working closely with other security engineers on deployment of Network and Endpoint Security devices
- All Network Security matters for the bank globally
- More than 10 years of experience in Network Security
- Ability to work hands for design and deployment of Network Security tools
- Experience providing governance for network security matters
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you are looking to be part of a bank’s transformation, do apply to the role now!
EA License Number: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1656500