VP, Payments Application Team Lead, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Application and technical solution design
- Experience in Solutioning & Development for Cross Border Remittances
- Experience in Solutioning & Development for Local Clearing Systems
- Experience in Solutioning & Development for FAST Rails
- Running development teams in an Agile environment
- Effort estimation for new solutions
- Work with developers to estimate effort for Epics and User Stories
- Delivery of applications using continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Provide strong governance controls over the technology environment, in accordance with established standards and procedures. Instill strong engineering discipline in the team
- Plan, track and monitor on the deliverables, and drive the projects for timely delivery.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in existing systems/application processes and propose solutions.
- Work with other teams to design effective and scalable solutions.
- Review software design of development team
- Mentor Team on Payments
- Maintain high levels of code quality
- Create application performance KPIs and define service levels
- Identify risks and conduct mitigation action planning
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience including expertise in enterprise architecture as well as business solutions deployment with an emphasis on distributed java applications.
- Prior Techno Functional role in Payments Domain with minimum 10+ years of Experience as Payments Development Lead with deep technical, application design and implementation experience.
- Experience with architecting solutions around RHEL, Java, ActiveMQ, MariaDB, and Oracle
- Experience working on various shell scripting and SQL Scripting
- Minimum 10+ years of Experience working in Banking Industry
- Team player with cross functional collaboration capabilities
- Effective Communication and Collaboration Skills
- Problem Solving Skills and Leadership Skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.