is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World's Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker. Division Description
Group Risk Management (GRM) is an independent function responsible for ensuring that risk management practices at OCBC Bank are effective and comprehensive.
GRM builds and drives the Bank's businesses through an integrated risk management approach relying on strong risk analytics to support strategic business decision-making and to create a competitive edge for the Group. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications The ideal Candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Conducts Risk assessments to critical infrastructures, or premises and operations relating to physical security when required.
- Ability to drive physical security programs across geographies and ensures security operations, procedures, installations follow local regulations and Group OCBC policies.
- Designs technical security systems and provide specifications and consultancy to business operations.
- Monitor and track Physical Security Risk Exposures
- Conduct targeted Physical Security Risk Assessments
- Liaises with the Global Incident Management Centre to get security information and prepares advisories when required including assessing any potential risks to business travellers.
- Manages security responses to emergency and crisis situations. Also manage or participate in the development of emergency response plans. Works with local public government and safety agencies.
- Develops physical security training materials and conduct training to employees.
- Writes policies, procedures and manage the self-assessment programs (identifying risk gaps, vulnerabilities, monitors and provides consultancy to closure)
- Provides strategic planning support, consultancy and tools to ensure that best practices are employed to protect physical assets and personnel. This includes the development and implementation of risk-based asset protection plans, integrated security systems, and comprehensive security programs.
- Provides project management support to projects involving in physical security (processes, programs and systems).
- Works closely with local authorities/regulatory bodies and the industry and liaise/network closely to stay updated with emerging threat landscape and best practices.
- Provides EP when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree (engineering, security, building management, architecture a plus)
- Minimum 7 year experience in banking/financial industry with retail banking security or 10 years equivalent (security operations, electronic security systems/CCTV, etc)
- Recognized professional certification in security is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships between businesses and deliver the highest level of satisfaction to stakeholders.
- The individual must have strong interpersonal, organizational and physical security skills, including a deep understand of security systems and building infrastructure.
- Must be an enthusiastic individual who drives security programs across the different business units and geographies.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations effectively
- Retail banking or experience working in a financial institution a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Strong team player
- Comfortable presenting proposals and updates to senior management
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
*We regret that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.