The Product Manager is responsible for supporting the APAC region for its Performance and Risk services, ensuring that the regional strategy and direction, leadership and budgetary management for the Product is in line with Global view. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the support of product plans, strategies, in coordination with the broader Global Middle-Office Product team. The overall objective of this role is to coordinate the promotion of products to develop new markets, increase share of market and obtain competitive position.
- Regional strategic roadmap, development, launch, and marketing to gain maximum benefit from each product
- Look after day-to-day product management such as product delivery, client experience, and client communication strategies as well as help prioritize, negotiate, and remove obstacles to achieve business results
- Execute client value propositions, positioning, segmentation, pricing, targeting, channel strategies, and competitive differentiation to achieve preferred status as a partner to Citi clients
- Develop plans and execute functional strategies for a country, multiple countries, region, or business requiring coordination and integration across units as well as provide input into strategic decisions affecting job family or function within a region or business
- Manage client and competitor market research, develop product innovation roadmap, and address fundamental trials of product commoditization to create an advanced set of solutions
- Aspects of program life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field
- Contribute to achievement of acquisition targets, product financial performance, revenue performance, and expense management goals as well as oversee identification and execution of opportunities and gaps business plans
- Develop and communicate a business plan to approach the marketplace, and coordinate and implement team procedures, client problem resolutions and client management
- Help drive innovation by working with external partners/alliances to develop products, manage vendor relationships, and prepare agreements
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Work with operations and technology partners to ensure that processes are automated and optimized to minimize operational errors and improve operating efficiency over time.
Job Family Group:
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience managing across multi-function and/or global business
- Functional experience in marketing, credit, acquisitions, product development, or analytics. Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment Education:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting