VP, Program Manager - Corporate Real Estate Services, Group Finance & Corporate Services
Posting Date: 26-Mar-2020
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services
function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals. Corporate Real Estate Services
We manage and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group. These include lease management, facilities management, as well as security and general service matters. Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for operating an integrated program & project delivery, accordance to the developed 'Tollgates' Flow-Chart & SOP / 'Playbook', across the team and setting up further processes to better meet the objectives of the Group CRES.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to integrate sustainability, health and safety and wellness requirements into the various programs & projects within the Group CRES e.g. construction projects, office and branches fit-outs and facilities management in a commercial building, with the Landlord's perspective
- Collaborate base building Green Mark certification in relevant Projects in Singapore and across to the region.
- Lead effort to identify & develop project parameters with the business requirements, based on technical aspect and along with the outline requirements of the projects, to lead the teams in the technical planning of projects, and document them in an executable and measurable format.
- Identify project objectives and develop plans and execution strategies that will best achieve projects' deliverables, effectively review strategy with UOB business stakeholders for concurrence and acceptance.
- Work with our partner, suppliers, customer, and implemented contracts to ensure project obligations are satisfied, contract documents satisfied, warranty information accrued to customer account, equipment manuals transferred to customer, as-built documents delivered to customer, obtain required releases from suppliers, and project is closed out financially and physically.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Science or related technical field
- Min 10 years' experience managing projects either in commercial or integrated mix development working directly for an owner or as an owner's representative
- Minimum of 5 years' experience leading a team; either internal or external parties, in a successful integrated platform management experience
- Strong project management experience including identifying type of projects / projects' objectives, developing project plans and execution strategies (must have experience as project leaders/developers, not only as superintendent / field engineer)
- Experience leading efforts to develop the project parameters based on technical and business requirements, along with the outline requirements of the project and then document them in an
- Experience and familiar with Environmental, Health and Safety matters, Sustainability & SMART building features, and able to implement into relevant projects
- Effective communication matrix within internal & stretch out to external parties or relevant local agencies, to be able to leverage in all projects
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Words, Power Point & Projects
Apply now and make a difference.