VP, Regional Digital Servicing, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we managethe majority ofthe Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Assemble stakeholders, business analysts (BA), testers and technical specialists to define/ grow the customer servicing landscape through integrating Chat BOT, Live Chat and contact centre applications.
- Collaborate and raise enhancements to other bank platforms to manage corporate business care demands
- Manage a team to deliver project commitments - meet project timelines with regular periodic status updates to stakeholders
- Deliver projects using AGILE methodology - own the product backlog and work with Tech for the MVP deliveries
- Drive team with a clear and strong R&R structure
- Develop detailed requirements, verify functional specs/ design and identify gaps against committed deliverables
- Create comprehensive user stories in JIRA and manage product backlogs to ensure all requirements are properly substantiated with volume and impact, with proper traceability
- Foresee challenges/ constraints and clear roadblocks proactively
- Manage testing and use fact/ data driven approach to deliver strong operationalization/ implementation with country users
- Disciplined in leading and managing issues or challenges. Build and maintain a high performing team by constantly
- Identifying champions in the stakeholder teams
- Mentoring / motivating fellow stakeholder champions/ squad members
- Demonstrating excellent people management skills
- Degree in Business Administration / IT/ Engineering/ equivalent qualification with minimum 10 years of work experience in contact centre space (project or operational management)
- Experience in MS-Excel or MS-Access database programming will be a great advantage
- Balanced process/ technical background - Sufficient level of technical background to provide leadership to developers and to be able to accurately / objectively articulate and evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with stakeholders to develop strategies and solutions to deliver processing saves/ value.
- Proactive in approach, unafraid to roll up the sleeves to get the job/ tasks done. Manage complexity and ambiguity well.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.