VP, Relationship Manager, Oil and Gas, ECI, IBG
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Acting as Relationship Manager handling a portfolio of accounts (locally and internationally), and provision of industry-specific expertise and guidance, working with the regional IBG team as well as appropriate product group to generate ideas around potential transactions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client's business needs as well as an ability to generate solutions and procure support from product groups.
- Cross-sell product capabilities and regional franchise / network to deepen client coverage and enhance overall portfolio return.
- Support client expansion initiative with calling and pitching effort on the assigned companies in an identified geography or industry segment.
- Ensure timely submission of RFP, pitches, meeting deal execution timelines, and preparation of credit memos and supervision reports with accuracy and supported by sufficient depth of analysis.
- Identify pertinent credit related issues and assess risk mitigants. Robust credit and operational risk management of portfolio.
- Proactive monitoring and management of accounts; alert to credit deterioration or improvement, and taking timely action including elevation to senior bankers and credit.
- Lead loan and security documentation negotiations.
- Adept at working with financial models with P&L, B/S & cash-flow projections based on sound business and market assumptions with high level of competence
- Handle loan & security documentation negotiations with good degree of competence.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in similar capacity.
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics, Engineering or related discipline.
- Good knowledge of accounting and finance and strong credit analytical skills.
- Good understanding of the bank's suite of products and services.
- Results-oriented, resourceful and good business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English; proficiency in another language is a bonus.
- Strong team player with ability to foster trust and rapport with team members.
- Previous working experience in corporate, structured or transactional banking finance will be an added advantage
- Extra knowledge in investment banking and/or debt capital markets can be welcome (not mandatory)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.