VP, Relationship Manager, Private Banking (Greater China Market), Consumer Banking Group
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Grow the business through proactive acquisition and retention of HNW/ UHNW clients within the Greater China market.
- Implement geographical focused strategy in line with the overall business strategy.
- Build and develop a deep understanding of clients' investment needs.
- Provide sound financial advice to clients working in partnership with the Investment Counsellors and Product Specialists.
- Be a strong advisor to the clients in their wealth journeys and work to continually strengthen the client relationships.
- Ensure compliance to the bank's and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 8-12 years of relevant experience.
- Sound knowledge of private banking products and solutions as well as deep expertise of the Greater China Market.
- Good understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong client centricity.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate widely with various internal stakeholders to drive client acquisition and retention.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.