VP, Risk and Control Lead, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to maintain the internal controls effectiveness
- Manage department's risk and security related process establishments, improvements and quality programs by participating in research/advisory services, including capturing organizational metrics and analysis
- Provide technical expertise/advisories to application teams relating to security designs, controls and implementation. Able to understand and articulate the security implications of every architectural decision
- Identify risk/issues proactively and work with the various stakeholders to investigate and determine remediation plans. Partner with application teams and relevant stakeholders to ensure risk identified are properly and effectively mitigated
- Support audits related to application security matters. Review audit findings with key stakeholders to determine action plans and verify remedial solutions for closure
- Ensure compliance with the established DBS software deployment methodology, principles and governance and security policy while enabling application team objectives
- Provide timely and periodic update to management on risk and security matters
- Communicate and provide guidance of new policies and standards to relevant application teams
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline from a recognized University with minimum 10 years of working experience in the Financial / Banking IT industry
- Good knowledge and experience with security technology, processes, and concepts. Having certifications such as Cloud security related certifications, CISSP is an added advantage.
- Familiar with Applications Delivery Life Cycle, Project Management best practices and IT Controls across different operating system and platforms with hands on experience on Public Cloud controls is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of security issues, operational risks and process improvement in the areas of technology and business
- Knowledge of the Cybersecurity Act, Security-by-Design, MAS Technology Risk Management guidelines, etc.
- Have a strong control and process management mindset, constantly paying attention to details and have ability to perform deep-dive investigation and crunching for control and process issues
- Proactive team player with ability to work independently with minimal supervision and equips with excellent communication (both spoken and written), presentation and business writing skills
- Able to collaborate within a team, at various levels of stakeholders from the operating level to the senior management across locations
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time in a fast-paced environment. Able to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks and responsibilities
- Positive attitude and willing to take new challenges with an open-mind
- Creative, quick & systemic thinking with strong analytical and planning skill
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.