DBS is a top equity house and a market leader in REITs and property trusts in the region. We have been recognized as pre-eminent investment bank and won a number of prestigious awards, including Best Equity House in Singapore by Asiamoney for 14 consecutive years from 2002 to 2015; Best REIT House in Asia by The Asset for four consecutive years since 2012; and Best Asia Investment Bank by FinanceAsia in 2015. At DBS, the Capital Markets Group provides equity funding solutions to our corporate clients in the region, and acts as an intermediary between issuers and our investing clients. We advise and sponsor our clients in their equity fund-raising exercises in connection with their listing ambitions on regional stock exchanges. We help our clients to raise equity funds through primary offering and/or secondary offering of shares and REITs, as well as pre-IPO platform.
This role is to drive revenue growth by acquiring, retaining, and expanding relationship with institution clients and to develop and execute effective sales strategies. Key Accountabilities
- Achieve sales target and driving revenue growth by acquiring and retaining institutional clients.
- Identify needs of members and formulate strategies to increase trading volume on the exchange.
- Support the business, product development, and ongoing relationship management of the Exchange members.
- Assist, follow up, and review onboarding documents post client acquisition meeting.
- Supporting the creation, development, and launch of new products and features within the digital assets ecosystem.
- Grow the digital assets ecosystem by onboarding more members and market makers to trade on DPTs and STOs exchange.
- Grow DAE income jointly with SFS, CBG, PB, FIG, DBSV and T&M.
- Maintain good relationship with market makers and members of DDEx.
- Take on the role of relationship manager to members of the exchange.
- Collect market data and analyse industry verticals to formulate strategies to focus on the right customer segment, improve membership counts and trading revenue.
- Possess strong client / product knowledge, market knowledge.
- Resolving issues that the Members may face with regards to post trade, trading etc.
- Conducting periodic review with members.
- Conduct research on DPTs and provide DPTs listing recommendations.
- Assist in product development initiatives.
- Participate in various working groups and taskforce to create value for DAE.
- Conduct presentation to both internal and external stakeholders to create awareness for DDEx's products and offerings.
- Conduct market research, analyse market data and assist to formulate presentation slides.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in managing institution clients.
- Deep understanding of crypto currencies, how they traded and stored will be advantageous.
- Proven team player who is proactive, takes initiative and has the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Self-motivated, strong desire to learn, organised, and meticulous with attention to details.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.