DBS is Southeast Asia's largest bank and operates in 18 markets globally. DBS is also transforming to one of the most advanced digital and technology leaders in financial services. Focusing on "Live More, Bank Less," DBS is here to enable customer life journeys with digitally designed and delivered capabilities to support their lives, dreams, and aspirations with a joyful experience. Our transformation is showing impact on our employees, products, services, experiences, and performance. We are increasingly recognised globally, including as the World's Best Digital Bank. We are building our team of data-driven, digital oriented, customer-focused leaders, and looking for people who share the passion for innovation, love problem-solving, and are execution oriented. Responsibilities
- Help to research, use data to analyse marketing activities, and make recommendations to optimize marketing efforts:
- Use data collected from internal and external channels to identify audience opportunities that will help create impactful marketing campaigns.
- Develop customer segment traits using website and app analytics data to be used for contextualized targeting.
- Understand the data we need to capture, and enabling the capability to do so
- Stay abreast of the latest audience and analytics techniques in web and digital media developments
- Develop analyses and insights to help drive business performance (e.g. digital usage & transactions, acquisition and engagement) across the consumer digital business
- Analyse marketing performance aligned to business strategy:
- Analyse and interpret a range of digital media performance data against campaign KPIs to identify trends, root causes and follow-up actions
- Identify opportunities for applying modern technologies, digital products, and services to online campaigns.
- Integrate online activities with off-line marketing communications plans to ensure combined plans provide optimal results
- Act as subject matter expert regarding digital marketing media tools and technologies
- Facilitate the development of a Marketing Data-Driven Operating Model that will analyse the effectiveness of marketing from source traffic to all the way to conversion.
- Work closely with our internal stakeholders to strategise, develop and execute marketing efforts across owned and paid channels:
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with the Consumer Banking business goals
- Monitor digital campaign ROIs and KPIs
- Help internal stakeholders understand, analyse and apply web/digital marketing data to optimize campaign performance
- Lead the training and adoption of marketing technologies across the Consumer Banking Group to ensure that the platforms are fully leveraged.
- Work with the Martech Lead and relevant business stakeholders in implementing solutions that answer to their requirements on analytics, customer segmentation, audience activation, experience optimization and data integration.
- Work with external stakeholders like media agencies to ensure proper leverage of audience segments to paid digital campaigns.
- Minimum number of years:
- 8 years of digital analytics, marketing, sales, and technology roles
- Focus on execution and project and change management in large projects
- Cultural understanding of collaborating in larger organizations
- Technical experience:
- Knowledge and experience in various martech platforms, and how they integrate with other systems (CRM, web/mobile analytics, audience segmentation, experimentation)
- Knowledge of major data and marketing technologies (e.g., IBM Unica, Datorama)
- Knowledge in marketing attribution modelling and its application in assessing impact from marketing interactions.
- Sharp and incisive assessment of innovative marketing and finance technology start-ups (Fintech) and established companies
- Managing technology implementation from requirements to production, including technical analysis, solutioning and budget oversight
- Business experience:
- At least 4-5 years' experience in digital media and/or digital marketing role
- Experience in media agency will be a distinct advantage
- Strong grasp of programmatic buys, SEM, AdWords
- Passion for the digital space from gaming, mobile, social networking, online videos, digital sparks, and everything in-between
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedicated team player with excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strategic and analytical work - data and evidence-based decision making
- Influencing and building relationships, collaboratively resolving issues and conflict
- Business problem solving and opportunity discovery
- Quantitative analysis with large structured and unstructured data sets
- Persuasive and concise writing and presentation skills
- Attention to detail in managing large, complex projects across departments
- Support in online sales and strategy
- Managing partners and vendors
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.