VP, System Analyst (Digital Banking - Corporate), Group Technology (INF1)
Posting Date: 13-May-2022
Location: Shenton Way, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
- Translate high-level requirements into detailed documentation within the organisation's context.
- Envision and design end-to-end business processes while keeping an eye on the details.
- Communicate and clarify requirements with developers.
- Identify and clearly document dependencies.
- Work with architect, development and vendor team on the smooth delivery of the solution.
- Direct the offshore squad in making day-to-day decisions and conflict resolution.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful documentation.
- Evaluate and analyse existing business processes, and uncover areas for improvements.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of digital banking products and processes, and corporate banking.
- At least 10 years of experience as a System Analyst and have worked in Java, REST API, middleware tools.
- Knowledge of Payment products supported in Asian countries
- Must have technical knowledge of databases (good knowledge of SQL, SQL tuning)
- Excellent functional / technical / documentation skills.
- Extremely detail oriented
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.