VP, Team Lead, Sustainable Operations, Group Procurement & Services Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
As the first Singapore bank to sign up to the Net-Zero Banking Alliance (NZBA), DBS Bank is committed to realising a net zero future by 2050 or sooner. With our extensive operations, it is important for us to manage our environmental footprint and build a strong and reliable supply chain for sustainable operations. Responsibilities
- A sustainability or supply chain expert leading a team who proposes, leads and program manages sustainable supply chain initiatives with key internal and external stakeholders
- Provides governance for sustainable procurement and support sustainability reporting efforts
- Co-creates, leads and delivers projects in collaboration with business and support units
- Provides advisory to enable stakeholders to make better operations decisions aligned to the Bank's sustainability agenda
- Engages DBS' senior management on key strategic sustainability initiatives
- Manages relationships with key external stakeholders, including government bodies, regulators, industry groups and sustainability ecosystem.
- External representation of DBS in regional working groups and committees
- Degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 10 years' experience in sustainable supply chain
- Strong sustainable supply chain experience and proven track record in delivering Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) outcomes.
- Experience in program management, risk management and agile methodology preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and in the written word
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A team player who is passionate about sustainability and committed to continuously improve
- Able to skilfully navigate volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity and to drive amazing solutions and experiences for stakeholders
- Builds trust and collaborates widely - fostering a culture of collaboration - to achieve greater results
- A data-driven problem-solver
- Organized and structured - in thinking and in execution of tasks
- Proactive, positive and always willing to learn new things
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.