VP, Test Program Manager (Payment), Group Infrastructure & Platform Services
Posting Date: 13-May-2022
Location: SG, Alexandra
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
- Ensures that any changes to the scope of services are communicated to the respective test service providers and the impact is factored in to the plan.
- Engages with various UOB stakeholders (including but not limited to, application, security, infrastructure, business), testing service providers to ensure testing services meet the banks' objectives and demand.
- Act as the first point of escalation for any issues raised by UOB stakeholders, testing service providers.
- Quantify, manage, track and report test related statuses, SLA and KPIs, and ensure that defined testing transformation SLA and KPI targets are met for the portfolio accountable.
- Drive and collaborate with all UOB stakeholders and test service providers to plan all testing related deliveries for the portfolio accountable.
- Participate and contribute in forums, as required, to drive testing transformation and innovation.
- Works closely with the Test Engineering Lead to provide inputs around domain specific test engineering requirements and ensure that they are met.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with the Vendor Test Managers/Test Leads for the respective domains.
- Engages stakeholder communities to get their feedback on testing service delivery and identify improvement opportunities to be fed back to the Test CoE team.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in computer engineering or related field.
- Proven working experience in test delivery or equivalent role with at least 7 to 10 years relevant experience in large and complex organisations preferably in the area of Banking and Finance and at least 5 years' senior manager experience in testing.
- Extensive experience in managing end to end delivery of testing services from multiple vendor test service providers.
- Proven experience in testing standards, tools, processes & methodologies, frameworks, and various delivery methodologies e.g. Agile, Hybrid Agile and Waterfall, DevOps.
- Proven, successful track record of managing shared IT service development and/ or IT Testing Services.
- Demonstrated success in developing highly effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver collaboration, partnerships and services.
- Strong domain knowledge on Payments Program. Experience in managing testing on Cash platforms (SWIFT MERVA, MEPS, etc) will be an advantage.
- Strong attention to details, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in managing multiple external testing service providers.
- Experience in managing multi-cultural, diverse, direct and virtual teams.
- Experience in various testing tool suites like HP UFT/QTP, Loadrunner/Performance Center/Sitescope, HP ALM / Quality Center, Tosca, Selenium, JIRA etc.
- Must display a high level of professional judgment, commitment, integrity, and teamwork.
- Excellent client facing, internal communications, written and verbal communication skills.
- Testing or quality certifications, PMP certifications, and Test Maturity Model integration (TMMi) Framework awareness will be preferred.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.