- Sep 23, 2022
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a regional Corporate Bank with strong footprints and relationship in the Asia region.
The Singapore team is looking for a VP to join their Transaction Management team. The role will be working directly with Product specialists, Relationship Managers and Clients to manage and monitor new and existing transactions. You will provide monitoring expertise and detailed technical knowledge on the Banks' processes to ensure transactions are well managed throughout their respective life cycle.
Role and responsibiltiies
- Responsible for liaising with all relevant teams within the Bank to steer transactions through applicable transactional approval processes and ensure adherence to all relevant terms & conditions throughout the deal tenor. The role ensures business is conducted in line with all applicable policies of the Bank.
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the Transaction Management function within Corporate Lending business.
- Processes client's drawdown requests under existing credit lines and co-ordinates necessary actions (effect credit approval, coordinate collateral documentation, monitor transactions throughout the term).
- Systematically monitors and analyses developments in the transaction flow and in the risk profile, relevant commodity markets, industries and countries, and performs anti money laundering (AML) and financial crime checks.
- Co-operates with relevant internal units (back office, credit department, operations, legal department) in the branch and in HQ to ensure efficient processing of transactions and information flows.
- Provides competent advice and offers problem solutions to existing customers on matters related to existing financings.
- Supports transaction related due diligence and risk analysis.
- Assist advancement of products and processes involving respective departments. Adjust products and processes due to regulatory and/or legal requirements.
- Ensure Corporate Lending revenues, costs, and capital charges are correctly reflected in the management accounts.
- Work towards enhancing processes already established in the team and support ad hoc projects
- Acts as part of the first line of defence in all Compliance related issues.
- Degree holder
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in Foreign Markets/International Business
- Knowledge in commodities, semi and finished products and their evaluation
- Knowledge on conducting AML and Financial Crime checks
- Basic legal knowledge especially in Collateral security and documentation
- Strong customer service outlook with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of initiative and responsibility
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932