Exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation in the capacity of a Transfer Agency Manager! Our client, a renowned bank, has won several mandates and is expanding their fund administration team in Singapore. The incumbent will be expected to manage a small team and be responsible for overseeing the investor servicing functions for the Transfer Agency clients in the Traditional & Alternative funds space.
- Manage a team in processing investor new account openings, subscriptions, redemptions, maintenance activity, investor confirmations, and capital activity reporting to clients.
- Responsible for providing stellar service and delivery to assigned clients and their investor base.
- Liaise with partnership accounting, relationship teams, new business team, business process analysts, and other internal groups to address clients’ servicing and operational needs.
- Provide daily oversight of the team’s performance via business metrics and active engagement. Regularly evaluate staff capacity and productivity measures to ensure workload balance and efficiency.
- Embed a culture of continuous improvement. Analyze current processes and make technological or operational enhancements to improve efficiency within the group.
- Actively communicate and meet with clients to discuss servicing related issues or product offerings; participate in functional service meetings or client visits.
- Display a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
- Address training and development across the team. Work with Training and business SMEs to build team’s knowledge, skills and understanding of the client base and business.
- Provides input and support to budget management process.
- A College or University degree is preferred
- 8-10 years' Transfer Agency experience
- Experience handling various types of funds - both onshore and offshore, traditional (especially UCITs), and alternatives (Hedge, PE)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team supervision/management experience
- Client servicing mindset and ability to instill a client centric culture across the operations; adept at strengthening relationships with key clients
- Self-starter with the ability to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic and demanding environment.