VP, UOB Cards Marketing, Group Retail
Posting Date: 31-May-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
• This position is responsible for developing and supporting strategic and tactical marketing campaigns for UOB Card and payment products, platform usage campaigns and managing of UOB Cards Social media channels.
• Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to plan, develop and implement marketing programs that drive awareness, acquisition, usage and billings while strengthening the cards and payments brand proposition.
• Ideate and develop integrated marketing strategies and communications ensuring the agreed value propositions are appropriately expressed for the respective target segments and to take advantage of identified market opportunities.
• Able to provide clear directions and work with creative, media, social agencies and internal stakeholders to develop effective marketing collaterals across all touchpoints while leveraging on an optimal media mix.
• Monitor, track and optimize allocated marketing budgets and marketing initiatives to achieve agreed yearly business targets.
• Ensure all marketing activities are audit ready and adhere to compliance and regulatory standards. Ensure all marketing communications are in line with brand and corporate standards. Job Requirements
• At least 10 years of marketing communications experience related to banking / consumer sector(s) or handled Financial Institutions accounts in a creative agency.
• Strong digital and social media marketing experience is essential.
• Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business.
• Prior F&B background and/or passion for dining is preferred
• The individual must be able to think out of the box, work independently, with strong project management skills and meticulous attention to detail.
• Strong branding/design sense with business acumen and able to express opinions on creative work.
• Managing a small team, the individual needs to know how to motivate and bring out the best in team members
• Positive and energetic team player.
• Strong ability to drive results, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and is adaptable to changing business needs and challenges.
• Strong communicator who has proven to be able to build good stakeholder relationships and with internal and external partners and vendors; as well as bring clarity and structure to ambiguous situations. Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.