Exciting APAC coverage role with an international investment bank. The role will focus on pricing and validation of complex financial products, asset classes, market data and valuation methodologies.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Asses the accurate value of assets and liabilities and develop appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Provide an independent validation of complex financial products, including the recommendation of appropriate valuation adjustments, where relevant, to ensure reflection of the accurate value of assets and liabilities in the financial books and records of the Bank.
- Advise on new policy and develop valuation control methodologies, adhering to all applicable legal and regulatory frameworks and in alignment with the Bank’s goals.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a middle office, product control or valuation control function role within a financial institute, investment bank or buy-side firm with a focus on reviewing and analyzing complex structured trades
- Strong understanding of cash flow modeling and structured finance as well as exposure to hybrid derivatives and securitized products.
- Broad knowledge of banking products such as fixed income, flow products, valuation control, interest rates, credit and FX products.
- Specific exposure to the reserving, pricing and modeling aspects of valuation control of trading businesses.
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Edmee Wrigley on email@example.com or call 31650032
EA Registration Number R22106737. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 3 offices globally in London, Singapore and Sydney supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.