VP, Wealth Management Product Marketing, Group Retail
Posting Date: 11-Jun-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
- Seeking to hire a Vice President (VP) within UOB's Group Retail Marketing team who will drive the overall marketing of the bank's wealth management products to meet stated business objectives.
- The individual is responsible for overseeing and managing all strategic and tactical marketing activities and campaigns related to Investment and Insurance products and solutions - both existing, as well as new product launches.
- As the lead in this function, the individual will have to work closely with internal stakeholders across the sales, segment, product, compliance and legal teams as well as external partners to plan, develop and execute campaigns to help drive client acquisition and deepen client engagement. This is to support the delivery of business outcomes for the bank's wealth products and includes conceptualising and executing branch activities and wealth seminars. In addition, this individual will manage branch and self-service banking assets and communications.
- This individual is also tasked with ensuring continuous marketing activities aimed at raising awareness of the bank's value proposition in the areas of investment (including sustainable investing) and insurance; as well as promoting the bank's omni-channel approach towards delivering wealth solutions.
- When running campaigns, he/she will be required to provide clear direction and work with creative and social agencies to develop effective assets across the full range of paid and owned channels. He/she will also be expected to have experience and capabilities across traditional and digital marketing, working with the media agency to determine the media mix, target and retarget audiences effectively; and optimise media spends for campaigns.
- The individual is likewise responsible for managing allocated marketing budgets, including monitoring the marketing effectiveness of spends in driving marketing and business objectives.
Be a part of UOB Family
- At least 10 years of marketing experience in a financial institution (FI) or managing FI accounts in a creative agency
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Economics
- Demonstrate creativity and the ability to express opinions on creative work; strong digital and social media marketing experience is essential
- Good understanding of investment and insurance products is preferable
- Robust project management skills - prioritise and manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Possess business acumen, with a keen eye on the competitive landscape and a strong ability to help drive results while adapting to business needs and challenges
- Strong communicator (written and spoken) who is able to build and deepen internal and external stakeholder relationships
- The role is a dual-reporting one and involves managing a small team. The individual will need to work independently and closely with his/her supervisors while motivating and bringing out the best in team members
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.