VP / AVP, Data Development Lead, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To evaluate user requirements with BA and Development team and plan the schedule and feasibility study.
- To have good understanding of the banking systems and data location when needed
- Manage the project with the approved cost and agreed schedules
- Establish best practices for coding standards and code review process.
- Make collaborative decisions on system framework design
- Degree in Computing / Computer Science / Engineering preferred.
- 8+ years of experience, preferably in financial services industry.
- Java development experience, especially with integration and API's.
- Experience with ETL, data transformation and analytics use cases.
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem and tools.
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Proven experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to work within the department, across the broader T&O department, with business partners and with vendors.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels, and both internally and externally. Concise and precise.
- Experience with cloud computing preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.