As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities
- Support the desk's day-to-day activities including execution of flow and non-flow transactions, pricing of commodities derivatives.
- Provides fundamental commodities colour and a macro perspective to our franchise
- Work alongside with traders & sales to define and shape the pipeline of new deals / prospects
- Contribute to idea creation and execution in terms of new, innovative structures and solutions to broaden our product offering and risk management capabilities
- Manage internal stakeholders including Credit, Legal and Management to get transactions approved within the parameters set by our bank.
- Interface with clients to pitch deals/capabilities, working closely with them to structure/close deals which fit the firms risk framework. Typical commodity deals include:
Commodity Hedging Solutions - Swaps, Exchange for Swaps & Options Structures etc. Commodity financing-linked solutions - Bundled Commodities trade financing, inventory financing with hedging, Project financing with commodities hedging, repos etc. Carbon-linked structured deals
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related discipline with a minimum of 7 years of experience dealing with derivatives and/or physical
- Self-driven, motivated team player, strong client focus and meticulous
- Creative collaborators who adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
- Able to work under pressure and possess Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Financial Market is a mandatory
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.