VP / AVP, Digital Optimisation Consultant, Digital Bank, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
The role will have substantial impact on the success of digital product acquisitions to meet established business targets. The incumbent will be responsible leveraging on digital insights to identify opportunities to drive incremental online conversions and online user experience through multivariate testing (MVT). Responsibilities:
- Govern and manage personalised advertising spaces on our digital properties
- Increase product funnel conversions across different product lines such as - credit cards, unsecured loans, deposits account opening and other acquisition funnels
- Oversee usage of Adobe Target and personalised customer interactions on digital channels
- Lead the hyper-personalization transformation of digital channels towards the goal of increased online conversions
- Ensure UX journeys and use cases meet governance standards
- Lead the execution and development of multivariate tests through engagement with the digital channels, marketing, product and technology teams
- Develop and deploy multivariate digital experiences using Adobe Target and Audience Manager in conjunction with the digital UX, marketing, digital content and analytics teams.
- Manage stakeholder approval of all test options by following the standard prioritization process
- Analyze post-test reporting to communicate the incremental uplift and benefit forecast for deploying the winning experience
- Conduct detailed analysis that include actionable insights and optimization recommendations for conversion funnels and optimization activities
- Minimum 6-8 years' experience in a related position; Banking industry preferred
- Analytical thinking skills to develop insights and action plans
- Experience in studying online funnels and customer acquisition data
- Exposure to Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target is required
- Intermediate MS Excel skill required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.