VP / AVP, Financial Crime Analytics - Sanctions Screening and KYC/CDD, LCS Analytics & Innovation
Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank's interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders. Responsibilities
- Review and optimize Sanctions Screening and KYC/CDD detection logic and algorithms for all countries where DBS has presence, balancing alert volume and risk coverage.
- Ensure completeness in scope of customers and transactions, as well as data quality integrity, for effective screening purposes.
- Provide guidance to, and work in conjunction with, partners in LCS and Business Units in this role as subject matter expert for the region's Sanctions screening and CDD systems.
- Partner with bank-wide stakeholders in projects to improve customer experience, drive efficiencies, launch new initiatives and technology integration.
- Work alongside business users and Technology on various technical projects and on resolution of issues. This includes crystallizing requirements, solutioning, testing, and final deployment.
- Deliver regular reports supported by analysis of key business driver performance and trends.
- Provide support in ensuring that all audit and regulatory requirements are met.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in financial services, consulting or like industries.
- AML/Sanctions/KYC/Watchlist related knowledge is a must.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive with good problem-solving skills.
- Commercial acumen supported by a data driven mindset.
- Working experience in SQL and/or Python.
- Experience in complex projects spanning IT, Analytics and Business areas.
- Relationship management skills with strong teamwork focus to enable cross-functional collaboration and external partner effectiveness.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.