VP / AVP, Machine Learning Engineering, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Build and improve machine learning and analytics platform
- Apply cutting edge technologies and tool chain in big data and machine learning to build machine learning and analytics platform.
- Keep innovating and optimizing the machine learning workflow, from data exploration, model experimentation/prototyping to production.
- Provide engineering solution and framework to support machine learning and data-driven business activities at large scale.
- Perform R&D on new technologies and solutions to improve accessibility, scalability, efficiency and us abilities of machine learning and analytics platform.
- Work with data scientists to build end-to-end machine learning and analytics solution to solve business challenges.
- Turn advanced machine learning models created by data scientists into end-to-end production grade system.
- Build analytics platform components to support data collection, exploratory, and integration from various sources being data API, RDBMS, or big data platform.
- Optimize efficiency of machine learning algorithm by applying state-of-the-art technologies, i.e. distributed computing, concurrent programming, or GPU parallel computing.
- Establish, apply and maintain best practices and principles of machine learning engineering.
- Study and evaluate the state-of-the-art technologies, tools, and frameworks of machine learning engineering.
- Contribute in creation of blueprint and reference architecture for various machine learning use cases.
- Support the organization in transformation towards a data driven business culture.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Spark or any other distributed computing systems
- Advanced math skills (linear algebra, Bayesian statistics, group theory)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Algorithms and Libraries
- Working with version control system
- Understanding of distributed eco system
- Spark Core, Spark-SQL, Scala-Programming and Streaming datasets in Big Data platform
- Programming experience in Python, R, Scala or Java
- Excellent understanding of technology life cycles and the concepts and practices required to build big data solutions