VP / AVP, Senior Data Scientist, DBS Transformation Group, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities The Analytics Center of Excellence is established as the central team to develop the machine learning practice for DBS Group. The senior data scientist/machine learning engineer in Analytics Center of Excellence will have opportunities to work on huge varieties of problems across sales and marketing, customer management, revenue optimization, risk prevention, operation efficiency, network monitoring, AML and many more other areas. We work with business to implement high performance advanced analytics solutions using Python/Spark/R. The successful candidate will lead the efforts to propose advanced analytics to drive business value, including:
- Understand the business domain and relevant dataset
- Provide end-to-end advanced solutions to design, develop and deploy to production system
- Build the CI-CD practice to manage models regarding quick experiments and feedback loop
- Communicate/Interpret analytics result and machine learning model details with business and stakeholders
- Lead junior staff, help them learn and grow
- 3+ years industry/finance working experience
- Excellent problem solving and advanced analytics skills.
- Excellent programming skills in Python, Spark and R and familiar with software development methodology.
- Familiar with machine learning framework and different tasks performed during the modelling process. In-depth understanding of data processing, wrangling and feature engineering techniques.
- Proficiency with code management tools such Git/Bitbucket and willing to take up other software development tools such as Jira and confluence.
- Have developed and implemented industry machine learning solution for classification, prediction, forecasting and anomality detection problems.
- Eager to learn and get hands dirty with new technology.
- Experience building large scale distributed machine learning solutions
- Experience building robust & high-throughput API for analytics-as-a-service solutions
- Familiar with NLP/Graph Mining/Deep Learning
- CFA/CPA/FRM certificate will be a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.