* Established Financial Institution * Team Lead Role * Strong Fixed Income Experience Required
In view of expansion plans, our client is looking for an experienced senior banker to lead the DCM desk i.e. originate and execute deals across a broad spectrum of industries and debt transactions. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing team with high internal visibility within the Group. The successful candidate will be a senior manager in the Division, responsible for the DCM book.
Key Responsibility Areas and Experience :
- Strong Fixed Income markets experience (>10+ years) in Asian debt capital markets, preferably in South and South East Asia.
- Deep sector knowledge spanning high yield, investment grade, liability management and sustainable financing areas.
- Strong needs understanding of corporate and FIG clients.
- Strong capabilities within the debt product lifecycle - comprising pitching, originating, putting together pitchbooks and driving execution of transactions.
- Development and on-the-job training of junior colleagues on the DCM desk, corporate finance and coverage desks.
- Work alongside onshore coverage teams across the region to identify pitching opportunities.
- Degree in either Economics, Accounting, Business, Finance, Math or Engineering.
- Proven track record in originating and executing DCM transactions (at least 7 years) and leading teams (at least a year).
- Regular travel around the SEA region is required.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.