Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors.
To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review
and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards,
and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. About the role:
As our Venture Capital (VC) Partnerships Manager
, you'll be working closely with the Partnerships Lead to design, implement and manage our VC startup partnerships strategy in the startup ecosystem. You will be the primary point of contact for the partners we work with and be responsible for driving acquisition of startups through our VC partnerships program. What you will be doing:
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Design, implement and manage the VC and startup partnerships program
- Identify and build partnerships with VC partners, which includes Angel investors, Venture Capital Funds and Accelerators/Incubators
- Assist to build a winning value proposition with the identified partners to support their startup community and onboard their startups to our platform
- Continuously engage the network of VC partners and their portfolio companies through joint events and marketing
- Primary point of contact for our VC partners to resolve any issues
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand startup requirements and improve the VC/startup partnership program
- Drive sales and acquisition of startups through our VC and startup partnerships
- Track, report and review performance of VC partnerships program to the management
- Stay abreast of market trends and competitor landscape to shape and improve our program
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or any related field.
- 3 years working experience in partnerships with startups, VC Funds, accelerator programs or relevant channel management
- Proven track record in business development or account management
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity
- Self-driven with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .