Vice Present - Client Onboarding Lead
- Apr 16, 2021
A globally renowned Investment Bank in Singapore is looking to add a senior member to their high-profile and dynamic client onboarding team! Team Overview:
The Client Onboarding team is the central point of contact for both established and new clients account inquiries. When a business opportunity is established, the on-boarder should liaise directly with the client to ensure their account will be set up with complete functionality on the trading and other internal operational platforms. Key Responsibilities
Required Skills and Experience
- Manage a team in Singapore and work to manage the on-boarding life cycle of clients.
- Collect Information from client and liaise with Client KYC team to expedite KYC approval and resolve issues.
- Handle account requests throughout the process from initiation and follow-ups until completion.
- Develop strong functional interactions across KYC, compliance, front office, client and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Sales and business CAO to prioritize account requests and communicate with internal groups.
- Maintain accurate and up to date tracking of assigned cases and provide updates as needed in a timely manner.
- Advice clients and internal stakeholders on emerging issues troubleshoot problems and collaborate for solutions.
- Review and implement new initiatives and process improvements to enhance efficiency, deliver effective risk control standards, and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Escalate risks and issues to appropriate management to ensure on-boarding is completed correctly and efficiently according to the internal policy and procedures.
- Awareness of regulatory environment, such as Tax (FATCA/CRS), investor classifications and OTC Derivatives Transaction reporting and adherence.
- Drive improvement projects, streamlining and documenting of processes and procedures as needed.
- Foster and deliver innovation to enable high productivity and client service
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of work experience in the banking industry for Client service orientation.
- Any past experience of client on-boarding in working with real money investment managers would be an advantage.
- Experience with data tools (Alteryx, Python, Power BI) or innovation projects preferred Outgoing personality with confidence when dealing with internal and external clients
- Ability to develop working relationships with business partners
- Time management with ability to prioritize work.
- Multi-tasking skill in handling urgent requests
- Strong mindset of controls and a solid understanding of regulations and associated risks
- Degree in finance or economics is preferred
- Fixed Income and Equity derivative products knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge in the industry regulations e.g. Dodd Frank, EMIR, HK CPI/IPI, SG AI/II and FATCA
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
If you are keen on this role please apply now or email Cain Yee - email@example.com
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1329079