Our Client is a Japanese Listed Finance Company.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Develop a newly structured finance business as well as maintain relationships with existing clients to increase the organization’s revenue and profits.
- Conduct periodic monitoring for both potential and existing projects.
- Liaise with the relevant internal department for transactions and its related process.
- Work closely with financial institutions and line managers to process projects.
- Conduct analysis, and monitoring of existing and new clients.
- Prepare applications/financial monitoring/assessment for clients.
- Prepare reports, references, and other related documents.
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Prepare/Obtain approval (internal/external) for funding/financing
- Prepare letters and documents (e.g.: Letter of Offer)
- Lead/guide to nurturing juniors.
- Other ad-hoc jobs/tasks may be assigned by a superior.
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depends on the company and individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Benefits SGD1,000/year
- Hybrid work arrangement (WFH/WIO) (After On job training)
【 What they are looking for 】
- Bachelor’s degree in management or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience (e.g.: Structured finance, ship finance).
- Good presentation/negotiation skills.
- Incumbent should be a team player, not over-commit by him/herself.
- Proven experience in both project and/or mezzanine finance is essential.
- Able to travel abroad on short notice.
- Possess analytical, logical, and critical thinking skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills in both speaking and writing.
- Able to work under pressure and fast passed environment.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to work independently and result-driven.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R21100464 (Chen Weilian)
Recruitment License : 12C5051