- Be responsible for the team delivering various mobile initiatives/projects across APAC and EMEA regions for Citigroup Global Consumer Bank (GCB)
- Manage a team of highly motivated managers, designers and developers drawn from our strategic partners and Citi staff based in multiple geographical locations
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple work streams and managing manager of managers
- Develop and implement best-in-class processes, metrics and practices
- Responsible for driving technical design/architecture management, product roadmaps with close interaction with Business Analysts, Subject matter experts, Cross Product Architecture and other Product Processors
- Manage partnership with business and external strategic vendors and ensure that the delivery is achieved within the defined quality and timeline
- Ensure that the team is defining and implementing systems that are aligned with the organization strategy and goals
- Manage and track resources, review works to ensure high quality job to achieve customer satisfaction and service commitments
- Train, assign work, provide Technical/Business advice and guidance to staff, provide regular performance feedback to staff for continuous improvement
- Provide leadership, development opportunities, performance management, development and succession-planning, staff communications, and positive interactive working environment to ensure the highest productivity and employee engagement
- Adhere to the Citigroup's compliance standards and ensure compliance for the applications supported
Job Family Group:
- Bachelors of Engineering/Technology/Science degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 11-15 years of relevant experience preferably within an international technology organization in delivering complex projects
- Good knowledge of Native mobile app development (using iOS Objective C or Swift and Android -Java)
- Good knowledge of Web Application Development, Hybrid mobile app development using Angular2/4/6, HTML5, Typescript, ES6, JQuery etc.
- Experience in mobile app unit testing framework , methodologies and technical know-how on E2E testing
- Experience running large scale application development teams
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management principles and software development lifecycle practices and methodology with hands-on knowledge of project management practices, principles and tool sets
- Strong functional knowledge in the banking domain. Understanding of the lending and credit services and functions is an added advantage.
Technology Job Family:
Digital Software Engineering Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting