The Senior Relationship Manager is expected to be a highly motivated person and able to independently manage the day-to-day operations and needs of the clients, as well as to hunt for new clients and grow the investment banking asia (IBA) coverage portfolio.
• To manage and grow existing portfolio in line with the global policy of the bank • To define and implement a strategy for each client in consultation with Head of IBA Coverage
• To be responsible for maintaining client relationship at an adequate level.
• To be cross sell product and services as well as the network of the bank
- To identify and track potential relationship; leverage on all products/services/ business lines of the bank to initiate new profitable relationships, so as to grow the existing IBA Coverage clientele base.
• To ensure market information flow regarding product/pricing/ customer satisfaction/risk evolution
Credit Administration and Documentation
• To see to timely renewal of credit files and responsible for credit proposal preparation.
• To account for the content and quality of credit proposals, watch list and provision report.
• To be responsible for negotiating documentation and to ensure timely completion of all documentation.
Feedback and Coordination for Operational Efficiency
• To contribute ideas and suggestions to improve the efficiency of the administrative processes
• To ensure smooth flow of product/service delivery and customer satisfaction
• 10 years of relevant experiences in the financial services/investment banking industry
• A strong working knowledge of Credit and corporate and institutional banking products including Investment Banking products and services
Qualified and suitable candidates are invited to send in their resumes to email@example.com.