Vice President - Market Risk, Private Banking
- Feb 18, 2021
- S$10-14k pm
This is an exciting opportunity for aspiring AVP / junior VPs to join a Global Bank as they look to expand their Wealth Management business internationally.
The Singapore team is looking for a junior Vice President to join their Risk department, reporting to the Market Risk Manager. As the Vice President, you will be responsible for managing 3 key aspects of Stress Testing, Market Risk and Collateral Risk for the Wealth Management business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement stress testing framework
- Execute stress testing plans, review and discuss results with senior management
- Develop and execute methodologies covering haircut, margin requirement and netting rules for the Wealth Management business
- Allocate haircut and margin required to eligible securities
- Perform regular reviews of securities granted haircut and/or margin required
- Assist the team on monitoring of the FX Margin trading activities and exceptional trade approval
- Degree holder in related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of relevant Risk experience in Market Risk / Stress Testing / Collateral Risk
- Sound market risk fundamentals and good financial product knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted. Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502 Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932 firstname.lastname@example.org