Vice President, AML & Regulatory Compliance
- Ensure Group AML/CFT program, Accredited Investor (AI) regulations and others are duly and effectively implemented across business segments from retail to premier private banking
- Conduct AML and AI compliance review and risk assessments including process, procedures, Periodic Reviews and Triggering Event Reviews; Identify areas of operational challenges / internal control issues in complying with Group AML/CFT program and other policies.
- Provide advice to business segments / management on compliance related matters including external vendor outsourcing,
- Review outcomes from audit / inspection and undertake required actions and escalate to management where required
- Handle ad hoc / remediation projects
- Handling enquiries from regulators, Group Compliance / Audit and various reporting
- Keep abreast of new / changes to AML/CFT related regulations and policies
- Use of technology and data analytics to pro-actively identify, assess, and report to various stakeholders on areas of risk or trends with corresponding mitigation.
- Degree or professional qualification in business/banking/financial services. AML Certification is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in risk / compliance / operations management
- Good knowledge/understanding of banking and financial services. Understanding of regulations and compliance best practices an added advantage.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and data analytics
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with management, colleagues, and other stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work as a team