Vice President, Entity Reporting (Statutory Reporting), Group Finance
Posting Date: 13 Nov 2023
Singapore (City Area), Singapore, 048624
Company: United Overseas Bank Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices. Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Group Finance and Corporate Services
function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals. Group Finance
We support enhanced decision-making to achieve optimal and sustainable financial outcomes for our shareholders. We are responsible for providing insights into the performance of the Group through financial, regulatory and performance reporting of the Group. Job Responsibilities
You will be part of Group Entity Reporting
team, participating in statutory reporting-related projects. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Be part of the Entity Reporting team
- Establish operating models to support the efficient delivery of regulatory submissions on Group, Bank, Overseas Subsidiaries and Branches financial positions
- Participate in operational readiness and user acceptance testing activities for regulatory reporting arising from newly acquired businesses/entities and changes in regulatory requirements.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or equivalent professional certification
- At least 10 years of financial or statutory reporting experience in the banking and finance sector
- Proactive and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to engage various internal and external stakeholders
- Able to organize and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced and deadline -oriented environment
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.