Vice President, Learning & Development, Future Smart and Leadership Faculty, OCBC Campus
At OCBC, our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed
. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things!
At OCBC Campus, we take pride in contributing to the success of our people, by pulling together the best minds from industry and academic partners, building a strong learning culture
for our people!
Future Smart was launched in 2018, with the aim to leave no one behind as OCBC grows and transforms. We focus on equipping employees with the necessary competencies so that they can be at their best in their current or new roles. Anchored on strong learning design and data, our learning solutions are carefully curated to ensure that it fulfil the needs of our business and our employees.
We are looking for someone passionate in Learning & Development to join the OCBC Campus team! You will be exposed to the end-to-end spectrum of leadership, learning and human capital development, including but not limited to, learning design methodologies, curriculum development and learning analytics. More importantly, you will be meaningfully engaged and play a part in shaping the learning culture in OCBC. I. Specific Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Future Smart Head, you are part of the Future Smart and Leadership team within OCBC Campus, Group Human Resources. Your key responsibility include the curation, design, development and implementation of learning solutions, with a key focus on leadership development
. You will also play the role of a Learning Business Partner
to serve the learning needs for specific business units, enabling a skilled and competent workforce.
- Learning Solutions/Content Curation
- Conceptualise, design and drive learning solutions/content. These could be a great piece of learning content, a communications idea or even a digital product to help our employees grow and thrive in the bank.
- Foster collaborative networks and strong partnerships with key stakeholders within OCBC and beyond to create learning solutions that fulfils the objectives and competency requirements, as well as an impactful learning experience.
- Drive and implement strategic initiatives in promoting a culture of lifelong learning, supporting OCBC Campus' vision to being a Learning Organisation
- Programme Management
- Oversee programme management and continuously seek and explore new approaches, practices and processes to improve the efficiency and efficacy of learning solutions.
- Identify and track learning effectiveness and efficiencies metrics.
- Monitor and analyse learning related data for trends and other relevant insights, providing recommendations, execution and evaluation of learning solutions.
- Leverage the appropriate technology and digital tools as core enablers to optimise and enhance learning solutions, in order to create a digital first, high-performing future-ready organisation.
- Business Partnering
- Partner specific business units in capability development to ensure a competent and skilled workforce. This includes sense-making of current capabilities gap and understanding of future capabilities needs.
You may also be tasked to participate in new assignments/projects that supports the continuous alignment of human capital and corporate strategies. Qualifications II. Key Competencies & Traits
III. Professional Experience
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders, possessing strong communication skills to engage and influence stakeholders across teams, functions and geographies.
- Ability to connect the dots to develop a deeper appreciation of key issues and exercising good judgement to provide sound recommendations.
- Enjoy experimenting with ideas to improve work processes while managing risks and mitigating the potential impact of change on existing systems/processes.
- High degree of customer centricity to create learning solutions/content/ processes that foster good learning experience.
- Project management skills in planning and managing projects to meet its desired outcomes; and ensure alignment of project to business objectives within agreed parameters of cost, schedule and scope covering development, implementation and/or maintenance.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to connect current and anticipated business challenges with strategic HR/learning initiatives.
- Data and tech savviness to leverage on technology and digital tools as enablers and distil information and data to highlight key issues/trends for decision making. Proficient in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Is an agile learner and self-starter, and thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Comfortable working on both the business-as-usual as well as new areas of work.
- Preferably 10-15 years of relevant Learning Development experience specifically in the leadership domain, or transferable skills in people and leadership development.
- Exposure to business-focused human resource functions, with a good understanding of the impact and synergies between HR processes and L&D offerings, such as talent management and performance development
- Qualification and/or certifications in learning design, ACTA, IHRP, project management or process improvement (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean accreditation) etc. would be advantageous.