You will be a member of the Group HRIS team to roll out Digital solutions such as RPA, SaaS solutions, manage releases, change requests, system supports, reporting & analytics, and drive system adoption.
As a functional business analyst of the project team, you will be responsible for key project implementation activities such as process standardization, requirements gathering, solution design, stakeholders' management, system testing, end-user training, and system adoption. You will work with internal users, cross functional team, IT and/or the outsourced systems integrator throughout all project phases. You will continue to support and maintain the system post go-live. Responsibilities:
- Project Implementation & Post implementation Support
- Facilitate design workshop to simplify and standardize/streamline HR processes/sub-processes
- Play a key role in project implementation activities (process harmonization, design, testing, etc)
- Perform extensive validation and testing of digital solution
- Supports change management activities (roadshow, end-user training, build contents, etc)
- Provide support post implementation
- SaaS Releases & Enhancements
- Manage and deploy new system changes (impact assessment, testing, end user training, etc)
- Manage and deploy change requests globally
- Reporting & Analytics
- Supports operational reporting & HR data analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in HRMS implementation and/or system support.
- Technical expertise in SaaS (SAP SuccessFactors) HR modules such as Employee Central, Organization Management, Recruitment, Onboarding, Time, Performance Management, Succession Planning modules, etc.
- Experience in Robotic process Automation (RPA) and Data warehouse
- Proven ability to drive process alignment, elicit user requirements, process documentation.
- Attention to details, self-driven, hands-on problem-solver and multi-tasker with sound analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong team player with the interpersonal skills to influence and interact well with stakeholders; an effective communicator with the users and project teams to ensure project success.
- Ability to operate under tight schedules to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in PMP, Agile, Microsoft Access, Excel, Macros, Tableau, etc tools will be an added advantage
- Contract or permanent position to be offered (Depends on experience and qualification).