The Singapore Country Management Office supports the Singapore CEO in developing and driving the overall strategy and agenda for DBS Singapore. Beyond internal business and people strategy, the Country Management Office also supports the Singapore CEO in all internal business meetings and external engagements.
This involves working with various business and functions across the bank to drive strategic initiatives and outcomes. This position reports directly into the Singapore COO. The successful candidate will be supporting the Singapore CEO and COO. Responsibilities:
- Focus on the strategy development and planning of DBS Singapore franchise
- Work with Business units and Support Units in DBS Singapore to drive key strategic priorities and to deliver the Singapore scorecard
- Provide analysis and craft top of house views on a wide range of topics including digital banking, employee engagement and community relations to different audience for the SG CEO
- Manage SG CEO's internal and external communications and events; and anchor the Singapore franchise narrative to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the SG CEO and relevant departments on business decks for business reviews, board meetings, conferences.
- Work with the SG CEO and relevant departments to build a strong organisation culture and to deepen employee engagement in Singapore
- Bachelor Degree with 7-10 years of working experience in banking, management consulting, or technology sector
- Self-starter. Passionate about developing and implementing new ideas
- Able to work with ambiguity and possess strong business acumen. Problem solver.
- Strong follow-up skills. Fast and proactive
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Data-driven and detailed
- Excellent in crafting decks, memos, speaking engagement notes for senior management