HR Technology Lead responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of best practices, processes, and governance around the use of the SuccessFactors and other HR technology platform within an organization.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Evaluating and recommending HR technology solutions that align with the organization's HR strategy and goals.
- Developing and implementing a governance framework for the use of SuccessFactors, including guidelines for configuration, data management, and process automation.
- Collaborating with the HR team to review and optimize their HR processes, leveraging the best practices and capabilities of SuccessFactors solutions to streamline and improve HR operations. Collaborating with the HR team to continuously improve HR processes and workflows through technology solutions.
- Driving the adoption and standardization of SuccessFactors throughout the organization, working with HR teams and other stakeholders to ensure that the platform is used effectively and efficiently.
- Leading the implementation and rollout of new HR technology systems, ensuring that they are properly configured and integrated with existing/new systems and provision of end user training. Including cross-functional projects related to SuccessFactors and the implementation of new features, modules, or integrations.
- Providing training and support to HR teams on the use of SuccessFactors, including best practices and process optimization.
- Involved in identifying, shortlisting and selection of solutions and design working jointly with the delivery parties and the Enterprise Architecture team
- Providing technical support and guidance to HR teams, overseeing the work done by delivery partner vendors and work with other related teams/vendors for delivery of scope and resolution of any issues.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest SuccessFactors and HR technology developments and trends, and making recommendations for future technology solutions.
- Overseeing the management and maintenance of SuccessFactors, ensuring that the platform is operating effectively and efficiently.
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with the related vendor, ensuring their end to end services and products meet the company's expectations, and managing any vendor-related issues or concerns.
- Managing the budget for HR technology projects, ensuring that resources are used effectively and efficiently.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in SAP SuccessFactors Solution, with experience leading SuccessFactors projects and teams. They should also have excellent Project management, communication, and consulting skills, as well as the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams. In-depth knowledge of the SuccessFactors platform and its capabilities is also essential. Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, various engineering or equivalent field
- 8 to 10 years' experience as an IT Project Consultant for medium to large and complex HRIS projects, managing work delivered through multiple third parties delivery team, design and building custom solutions and integrating with package, SaaS or enterprise solutions, preferably in the asset management/banking/finance industry
- Consulting background with project delivery experience in Successfactor Solution
- Experienced in instilling rigour, methodical practices and developing an effective team to learn, design, build own and run the solution
- Includes hands-on experience of solution implementation through confirmation of requirements of definition with business users, elaboration through detailed functional and technical designs, data migration, planning and performing functional and non functional testing, as well as seeing through deployment of solutions into live production
- Familiarity with incremental changes and production support demand process
- Ability to work within an international team and provide clear leadership and direction to its members, including integrating with and providing oversight of development deliverables owned by 3rd party resources
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to project manage and work with cross-functional teams, different stakeholders