Our client is looking for Virtualization Engineer to join the Digital Workplace Services to work on regional projects. The Virtualization Engineer would develop and learn latest methodology to improve productivity. It is a multi-cultural environment with opportunities for learning and growth through coaching and training.
- Demonstrate understanding of ITIL practices
- Design, test and implement new solutions for products under its direct responsibility
- Work in close relationship with other IT teams to ensure client requirements and expectations are mutually agreed
- Deliver continuous improvement of the products under its direct responsibility (efficiency, new features, self-service etc.)
- Support Production Platforms across all products under the department’s responsibility (might include support and occasional weekend operation)
- Provide 3rd level support for desktop, virtualization and ecosystem services in the Asiapac region
- Operational tasks such as upgrades and maintenance for desktop services in Asiapac
- Manage/Support projects from planning and stakeholder management through to execution and communication for new initiatives desktop & ecosystem services in Asiapac.
- Monitor all technical platforms, for quality and continual service provisioning, including tracking and alerting
- Create and maintain technical documentation as well as provide regular training to desktop support teams
- As a member of the team within an Agile framework, it is expected from the candidate to have a strong willingness to learn about new technologies and new ways of working and share his own experience/knowledge as required by the team to deliver the product. In a self-managed environment
- Virtualization Engineering
- VMware vSphere/ESX
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Windows server/client basic support
- Windows-related technologies (DNS, DHCP, DFS, NTFS)
- Scripting skills such as DOS, VBS, PowerShell
- Management of cloud environments (Azure).
- Knowledge of Intune administration
- Knowledge of SCCM client/ server administration and software packaging
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Vince Natteri at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Virtualization Engineer – Top Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) MSSQL /Oracle DBA - Financial Institution
2) Database Administrator (Oracle Or MSSQL) - Leading Bank
3) IPC Voice Trader Turret Deployment Consultant - Top Investment Bank