Seeking hands-on technical expert with proficiency in Visualisation / Reporting, Data Modelling to implement analytics projects in financial services industry.
- Responsible for the application of data engineering and visualization technologies to meet the data analytics objectives of the organization;
- Integrate structured and unstructured data from heterogeneous sources to build analytical data stores and pipelines;
- Develop effective data visualizations and analytics solutions as per business requirements using Power BI and open source libraries;
- Incorporate the use of dash-boarding tools, analytical plots and data wrangling tools;
- Involve in the migration of QlikView / Qlik Sense and SSRS applications to Microsoft Power BI dashboards.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Techno-functional skills of 3+ years on wealth management (especially finance and data)
- At least 10+ years of hands-on experience in analytics space - specifically Business Intelligence (BI) projects / Visualisation / Reporting
- Team management experience of at least 5 team members and established centre of excellence
- Experienced in delivering at least 5+ SDLC or complex projects in financial firms
- Strong senior stakeholder management capabilities in strategizing solution to achieve business outcomes
- Hands-on experience in analysing data models and designing and coding efficient data structure for BI layer and visualisation
- Strong experience in relational databases like Ms Sql and unstructured Bigdata cluster.
- Proficiency in developing data visualizations using BI technologies like Tableau and PowerBI;
- Excellent querying skills using SQL and experienced in data modelling
- Strong programming skills in PL/SQL
- Experienced in structured data integration and transformation using ETL, ELT processes.
- Familiar with version control and automation infrastructure using container / docker technologies.
- Excellent written / oral communication skills.
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others.
*LI - Kit
- Prior experience in banking.
- Python programming skillset
- Hands-on experience in developing solutions on Bigdata architecture