WPM Insurance Specialist/ Senior WPM Insurance Specialist, Consumer Banking Group
Who you are: You have our customers' best interests at heart.
It is you they look to for counsel when making decisions about their finances, big or small. Every decision of theirs matters to you, simply because it matters to them. You see yourself as a companion on our clients' journeys toward achieving their life goals
. Given that no journey is ever the same, you take great care (and pride!) in tailoring your financial advice to meet each client's unique needs and requirements. You're self-motivated, and always on the lookout for opportunities to grow
- whether it is keeping up to date with industry trends, expanding your skill set, or building your network of customers through tele-prospecting, virtual or in-person interactions and customer outreach programmes. You are knowledgeable about the banks' products and services and can recommend financial planning solutions that address your customers' needs. With such drive and tenacity, it's no surprise that you're consistently meeting your personal goals and targets. Last but not the least, you're focused on building long-term relationships with our customers
. It forms the foundation to all that you do. You seize every opportunity to excite new and existing clients by bringing them investment ideas and insurance solutions to help grow their wealth and protect their futures.
To you, clients come first (and we like that). Your background:
What we offer:
- You have a Bachelor's degree from a recognised university or a diploma from a local polytechnic.
- You are interested in financial planning or wealth management. Prior work experience is not a requirement.
- You enjoy interacting with people, are a good communicator and able to conduct yourself professionally.
- You are willing to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends.
- Candidates with more years of relevant financial advisory experiences will be considered for Senior Wealth Planning Manager or Deputy Team Head job position.
Ready to apply? Take the next step.
- We offer attractive remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We also have a recognition program that provides qualifying employees the opportunity to travel to exciting overseas destinations.
- We will provide you with structured training and on-the-job training to help you develop the skillsets you need for a career in financial planning and wealth management.
- We have digital capabilities that enable hybrid work, giving you the ability to work from anywhere (from the branch/office, from home, while out meeting customers).
- Click on the link below to apply and receive an email notification from our AI Chatbot, JIM within 2 hours.
- Interact and complete the mandatory assessments on JIM.
- You will be invited for a face-to-face interview with our Branch Manager and HR if you are shortlisted.
Job Description - Wealth Planning Manager (Insurance Specialist) - 2023 (220000MU) (dbs.com)