At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you'll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you'll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on. About the Role Key Responsibilities:
- Perform financial planning exercise with clients as an individual producer and see through success of sales activities, managing the overall production numbers and achieving sales targets under the leadership of the Head of Business Development
- Manage inquiries and referrals from introducers, internal and external partners, follow through directly with the customer throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Ensure seamless customer experience from client application, medical to policy inception
- Attend to servicing queries from clients and be the first point of contact for any customer complaints
- Manage own portfolio of clients by
- Providing financial advice based on clients' financial and protection needs
- Providing recommendation to clients on wealth accumulation and legacy planning
- Delivering a high level of professional customer service to customers
- Driving company initiatives/ projects, eg, Lead Generation Campaigns, Customer Promotions etc.
- Participate in scheduled sales training and other professional development courses to enhance sales skills and meet the mandatory CPD hours requirement to ensure Fit & Proper.
- Minimum education: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and higher
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with demonstrated track record of sales achievement
- Great enthusiasm, a can-do attitude, and exceptional organizational skills to this highly visible role to help with the sales growth.
- Results-driven, professional, passionate for growth
- Experience in Insurance related Sales environment with certifications in CMFAS M5, M9, M9A, HI.
- Experience with HNW case management
- Knowledge of estate planning, trust services will be added benefit
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.